An indispensable companion to your wide-angle lens, DxO ViewPoint corrects perspective problems and restores the natural shapes of the subjects located on the edges of your photos.
Characteristics and features:
– Correction of distortion: Thanks to DxO Optics Modules, you can perfectly correct any lens distortion (barrel, pincushion, or fisheye).
– Fixing perspectives: Restore the original forms of buildings. Vertical and horizontal lines are once again parallel, unnatural-looking façades regain their original appearance.
– Correction of volume deformation: Restore the true proportions of distorted subjects on the edges of your photos and correct stretched-out faces and enlarged bodies in just one click. – Straighten the horizon: Rebalance your landscape photos by perfectly straightening out a slanted horizon.
– Automatic cropping: DxO ViewPoint’s cropping feature automatically optimizes the visible field no matter what corrections you make.
– Change the angle of the shot: Modify your shooting angle after the fact so that your shot will exactly match the image that you want to produce.
– Visual tools: Place the anchor points directly on your images to indicate the lines to fix. Thanks to the Loupe tool, you can position them very precisely at all zoom levels.
– Plugin and standalone application: Use DxO ViewPoint as a standalone application and as a plugin for Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, and Apple® Aperture®.
Fix the most complex perspective problems
Restore the natural shapes of your subjects
Correct your lens distortion
Standalone application and plugin for Adobe Photoshop, AdobePhotoshop Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Apple Aperture