Characteristics and features
– Black & white renderings: Rediscover the magic of black & white photography. DxO FilmPack faithfully reproduces 40 different black & white analog films, including Kodak® Tri-X®, Fuji® Neopan®, and Polaroid®.
– Color renderings: Apply to your digital images the colors, the saturation, the contrast, and the grain of 45 of the most famous slide and color-negative films.
– Designer renderings: Give a unique style to your photos by trying the 40 different color and black & white designer renderings, including vintage effects, aged photos, and improbable tints.
– Analog film grain: Reproduce the authentic look of analog film by applying any of a large number of grain effects to your digital photos.
– Original effects: Easily apply a large number of original effects (tonings, color filters, textures, light leaks, creative and blur vignetting) to give a unique look to your photos.
– Advanced settings: Numerous advanced settings, such as black & white control, color control, vibrancy, micro-contrast, cropping, etc., allow you to explore an infinite range of possibilities.
– Plugin and standalone application: Use DxO FilmPack as a standalone application or as a plugin for DxO OpticsPro, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements®, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture®.
– Ergonomic interface: Increase productivity via a simple and intuitive interface.
DxO FilmPack perfectly restores the quality, the style, the colors and the grain of the most famous analog films.
Bring out the best in your photographs by applying original effects in color or in black & white.