Characteristics and features
– Black & white renderings: Rediscover the magic of black & white photography. DxO FilmPack faithfully reproduces 20 different black & white analog films, including Kodak® Tri-X®, Fuji® Neopan®, and Polaroid®.
– Color renderings: Apply to your digital images the colors, the saturation, the contrast, and the grain of 25 of the most famous slide and color-negative films.
– Designer renderings: Give a unique style to your photos by trying the 10 different color and black & white designer renderings, including vintage effects, aged photos, and improbable tints.
– Analog film grain: Reproduce the authentic look of analog film by applying any of a large number of grain effects to your digital photos.
– Original effects: Easily apply a large number of original effects (tonings, color filters, textures, creative vignetting) to give a unique look to your photos.
– Plugin and standalone application: Use DxO FilmPack as a standalone application or as a plugin for DxO OpticsPro, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements®, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture®.
– Ergonomic interface: Increase productivity via a simple and intuitive interface.
DxO FilmPack perfectly restores the quality, the style, the colors and the grain of the most famous analog films.
Bring out the best in your photographs by applying original effects in color or in black & white.