Based on an exclusive approach of equipment calibration, DxO Optics Pro includes powerful tools for processing RAW and JPEG images, to bring out the best in your photos.
Characteristics and features
– Exceptional denoising: A DxO Labs exclusive, PRIME denoising technology has been designed to achieve unrivaled image quality. Obtain detailed textures and stunning colors, even at the highest ISO settings!
– Powerful optical corrections: DxO OpticsPro automatically corrects all lens defects – distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and lens softness.
– Light and contrast: Exclusive DxO Smart Lighting intelligently reveals image details in all different light ranges.
– Haze removal: the exclusive DxO ClearView feature eliminates this phenomenon completely automatically and revives your images in one click.
– Color management: Take control of the sliders and give your creativity free rein by adjusting white balance, the vibrancy, or the tone curve.
– Apply to your images corrections that DxO has carefully developed to respond perfectly to many use cases: portrait, landscape, black & white, single-shot HDR, etc.
– Export feature: Perfect integration with your Lightroom -based workflow. Process your images and save them on your hard drive or send them to other applications.
– Ergonomics: Direct access to essential correction tools via logically-organized toolbars and palettes.
Enhance your photos with DxO OpticsPro, the image-processing software of reference for all demanding photographers.
Efficiently eliminate noise with the revolutionary new PRIME denoising technology.
Optimize exposure and contrast DxO Smart Lighting.
Instantly remove haze with DxO ClearView.
Magnify colors and boost details. DxO Optics Modules provide corrections that are perfectly adapted to your equipment.