Number of Videos:1.5 hours – 21 lessons
Ships on: DVD-ROM
Works On: Windows 7,Vista,XP- Mac OS X
. This course covers all the steps required to create a Unity 3D scene and deploy it as a virtual reality scene. You’ll learn about the Unity game engine, who uses it, and the distinctions between the GoogleVR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus virtual reality platforms.
The course uses a project approach where the learner builds an actual city scene in 3D and then deploys it as a virtual reality scene ready for viewing.
- Learn to use the Unity v5 game engine for VR
- Understand how to create 3D scenes and deploy them as VR scenes
- Master split screen stereo 3D VR deployment
- Practice object creation, scene assembling, and VR controller implementation
- Build an actual 3D street scene and deploy it as a VR scene
- Learn VR deployment for GoogleVR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus
Learn Unity VR Development from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Comes with Extensive Working Files!